Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday - The Good and The Bad

Let's get the bad out of the way first - What has happened to my Pirates? Another dismal performance on Saturday as we got it handed to us by a top-notch Houston team. I guess what Skip Holtz says is right... When you're up on top, everyone is gunning for you.

Boys - I need ya'll to pull it together and pull it together quick! Get your mental game on and let's rally! I want to head to Memphis on New Years for the Liberty Bowl! You can do it! ARRRGGHHH!


Heres the good! but kinda sad, but really good!
One of the coolest chicks I know is packing up her game and headin' out west - GO MELANIE!

Melanie and I worked together at Micromass Communications and from the day she started work there, it was never a dull moment! That girl is mad funny, super creative (she even came up with a pseudo-sorority for the lame-o account we all worked on) and one of the most amazing peeps I know.
Mel had a little "going away" party at the Blue Martini on Saturday night so everyone could get together to give her a proper farewell before she and "Pearl" (her SUV) hit the road this week for the drive to Denver.

Some of the posse from MMC - Karen, Melanie, Ashely, me and Emily

Melanie, I'm gonna miss you like crazy. All your funny stories, your crazy ringtones, your mad skillz at Flip Cup & Catch Phrase, and your sick love for Tarheel basketball. Get your ass out there and have a blast. I expect you to know some Denver Broncos by the time Michael and I come out there to visit this winter. Love you, sis!
HOLLER!!


1 comment:

Felanie Melanie said...

Awwww man Tonya...thanks for my special post!!! I am so glad yall were able to make it on Saturday and I am so gonna miss you tons!!!