Friday, October 10, 2008

GEEZ!!

Dang ya'll, I know I owe you a post or two. It's been a busy week, and I've got lots to blog about.

We co-hosted a great baby shower for our good friends Jon & Steph last weekend, and I haven't even had time to take a second glance at the pics to get them posted. The shower was great fun, and the gifts were awesome, so I'll catch ya'll up to that soon.

My fam is also coming to town tonight from the big city of Hickory, so I've been busy cleaning and grocery shopping to get ready for their arrival. I don't think they would be too excited to just munch on wheat thins and hummus which is about all I had in the refrig.

Michael and I are also getting ready for a little vacay to Mexico next week, so I totally need to be doing some laundry and packing some bags!

I promise promise promise to post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Felanie Melanie said...

Ummmmm I didnt know yall were going to Mexico!!! Why dont yall come to Denver instead :)? Nah just kidding...I hope yall have a kick ass time!!!