Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pirate Ship Runs Ashore - We'll be back out to sea soon!

Disappointed? You better believe it! Crushed? Yep, you've got it! Did I see it coming? I hate to say it, but I kinda did.


The NC State vs. ECU rivalry is HUGE. So huge, that it makes no difference that the Wolfpack is the worst team in the ACC this season, and it makes no difference that ECU was looking amazing the first three games of the season and had a chance to really make a big impact and get a chance at a BCS bowl game during the Holidays! This game is about heart, and the team that wants it most is the team that wins!


Bottom Line- The Wolfpack brought it on Saturday. They were ready for us and had something to prove. They looked great, and I hope that this win inspires them to do great things with the rest of their season.


I also hope that the Wolfpack win inspires the Pirates to get right back out there this Saturday against Houston and earn that place in the Top 25.


You better believe we'll be there, and I'll be wearing that purple like its my JOB!! Pinkney - you're still our man!

No comments: