Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finally! New O2 Fitness Opens

After a much anticipated wait, the new O2 Fitness at I-540 and Falls of Neuse is complete!! It opened at 5:30 this morning, and was PACKED!
The facility is absolutely gorgeous. So much so, that I really wanted to stay longer and work out a little more... okay, that's a total lie, but it really is MAD GORGEOUS in there!

Check out this massive cardio space! Lisa and I told Denis they need to hang some prints on the wall or something. I'm sure he's taking our design advice to heart. I bet he got right on the phone and ordered something to go up there.

And here's another thing that I thought was so crafty. It's like a wall of inspiration right when you walk in. My favorite quote on there..."Love Doesn't Need Handles" BOOYAH!! That'll make you think twice before stopping at Dunkin Doughnuts on your way to work! HA!

So anyway, if you aren't a member of a gym, take some time to go check out O2. It really is the bomb.com, and they are offering all kinds of sign up specials right now. If you do sign up, ask for Denis and make sure I get the credit. I'm all about trying to refer some peeps so I can score a new gym bag, yo!!

No comments: