Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wasting Away in Margaritaville!

Well maybe not Margaritaville, but I'd say Puerto Vallarta was pretty darn close!
We were down there for Michael's Presidents Club Awards Trip, and it was freaking awesome! Lots of great food, lots of lounging by the pool, meeting some awesome co-workers from around the country and lots and lots of tropical beverages and mixed in for good measure.
We stayed at the Grand Velas resort in Nuevo Vallarta (I guess its a 'burb of PV?) and let me tell you, I've never been to a nicer resort. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I'll let the pics speak for themselves. And as for Presidents Club?? Oh yeah, that made for a pretty good incentive to work our tails off to get back there next year!

The view from our balcony
A differnt view from our balcony, this is one of the outdoor cafes where they served some of the best food I've ever tasted! It's right next door to the pool, and for real, when you asked Lorenzo to bring you a BLT, some cheese quesadillas, even a spicy tuna roll... they fixed it right up and he would bring it right over to your pool chair! The view from said pool chair...
My husband Top Gunning it with some of the boys from WR Starkey. Okay, maybe Top Gun is a stretch (Michael's knees are still scabbed up from the beach volleyball experience)
Buenos Dios, Grand Velas - we will definitely be BACK!

3 comments:

Felanie Melanie said...

You and Miguel look so darn pretty in front of that amazing sunset!!! Or is it sunrise you crazy cats :)! Glad you had such a good time! Can I come work with yall and go next year???

MrsBlueberry said...

Dang! How do you say I'm so jealous in spanish?

Ashely said...

How fun! Can I come work with you and become an award winner too?!?!?