Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome Home, Maggie Belle Martin!

Look at what we just brought home!

Maggie Belle Martin was born on December 1st and we just brought her home last night. She's a little wiggleworm, and we are spoiling her rotten as fast as we can.

She loves hanging out in her "redneck condo"

And she loves playing with Mary in the snow!

She even digs riding in Mary's sweet sled! Thanks for the ride, Mary!
Stay tuned for more cute pics! You know I'll be snapping pictures until I completely KILL this camera battery!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh mah lawd! That is the cutest puppeh ever!! I'm so jealous :)

Heather said...

Oh, and I just noticed that you have both my sites on your blogroll so I just wanted to say thanks so much for pimpin' me out! As I said to Heather at Blueberry - I know we don't really know each other but any friend of Melanie's is a friend of mine :)