Friday, January 2, 2009

The Cutest Little Girls in the Whole Wide World!

We are truly blessed with great friends who all have great kids - and sometimes, they even get brave enough to let us watch those kids!!
Here's some pictures of some of the cutest little girls in the whole wide world! I swear, their daddies better get ready, these girls are gonna be heartbreakers one day!
Here's Mary, she looks just like a little doll. We watched Mary one night while her parents went to the movies. I think she may have been a little traumatized by the fact that the Beaudog was barking his head off, I burned dinner, and the smoke alarm started going off and wouldn't stop for about 10 minutes. This child was probably soooo ready to get back to her own house!

The very next day, I babysat all day for Michael's goddaughter, Trinity. She is such a cutie pie, and I spent the first couple hours of the day walking her around the house and propping her up for pictures everywhere. She would just grin and laugh, but as soon as I snapped a picture, she would stop smiling and look at me like I was crazy. I love this little Christmas outfit!

The funniest part about me babysitting for her was that all day long, I had put her diaper on backwards. Her poor Mom had to pull me aside and let me know that the tabs go in the front, not in the back. I was so freaking embarrassed. Clearly, I have no business having a child of my own. I don't even know how to work a diaper!! I bet all day, that poor baby was like - "Dude! I'm so uncomfortable!!! Can you please get my drawers on right??!?"

Oh well, doesn't look like my lack of parenting skills kept her from snoozing the day away - look how SWEET!!!

And here's our newest little neighbor, Reese. So sweet, and she doesn't even mind if Michael holds her!

Absolutely PRECIOUS!! I can't wait for us to have a house full of our own!

2 comments:

Felanie Melanie said...

You are going to be such an awesome mom...even if his or her diapers are on backwards!!!

MrsBlueberry said...

So cute!! Thanks for the tip about the diapers!