Friday, August 15, 2008

TAG - I'm it!

Just got tagged by my 'lil Sis Mel to play a fun game of TAG! So here it goes - some random BS about me that you may or may not know! - Ashely, Heather, Mr. Brad? I better see a post from ya'll too

1. My uncle once: borrowed money from my mom because he really needed it, and then proceeded to use said funds to buy some very special commemorative Elivs Presley drinking glasses. Seriously, that's Burke County, and not even I could make that up!

2. Never in my life: will I go scuba diving - snorkeling yes, scuba no, scares the bejeezus out of me.

3. When I was five: I totally learned how to turn cartwheels fom my dad. I get lots of talents from Jerry. Cartwheels and beer chugging being the top two.

4. High school was: the bomb. Does it get any better than glam rock, spiral perms, and T-top camaros?

5. I will never forget: all the fun girls trips that me and my beeches go on!

6. Once I met: Joe Simpson (Jessica and Ashley's dad) on the street in NYC. Whoa, my brush with fame is outstanding!

7. There’s this girl I know: that is going with me to see HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH tonight! Leigh-Bo! WHOOT WHOOT

8. Once, at a bar: I traded shirts with this guy because I could not pass up the opportunity to rock a t-shirt from the "Shelby Livermush Festival - Gettin' Piggy With It"

9. By noon, I’m usually: STARVING!

10. Last night: I watched the US Swimmers kick some serious butt in the Olympics!

11. If only I had: longer legs. I hate being a shortie.

12. Next time I go to church: will be next weekend.

13. What worries me most: losing the Beaudog.

14. When I turn my head left I see: The Intracoastal Waterway - we're at my mother-in-laws house on a working vacay!

15. When I turn my head right I see: a printer and fax machine. I said working vacay - remember?

16. You know I’m lying when: I start laughing at my own crazy story!

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: permed hair and mullets. That was some awesome stuff.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Just your run of the mill wench.

19. By this time next year: Hopefully we'll have a JR Jr. running around!

20. A better name for me would be: Kourtney - with a "K" mind you.

21. I have a hard time understanding: the mortgage business. Good thing I've got a good teacher.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: be an esthetician. Did I even spell that right? Anyway, I'll do facials and botox and keep all my friends safe from the progression of time.

23. You know I like you if: I hang out with you.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my husband. He kicks ass.

25. Take my advice, never: dare me to do anything. Seriously, I will totally do it.

26. My ideal breakfast is: French toast and bacon!

27. A song I love but do not have is: "Sexy Can I..." - It makes me want to slide down a pole... oh, never mind. I wouldn't even attempt to get on a pole...

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: go to the Angus on Friday night and brown bag with my daddy. Hildebran Kool Aid.

29. Why won’t people: be nice?

30. If you spend a night at my house: Michael will cook up something yummy and there will be plenty of cocktails and flip cup!

31. I’d stop my wedding for: um, already married, and Brad Pitt never did show up!

32. The world could do without: mean people. I'm with all you ladies on that one.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: What is this question about? That's so gross!

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Leigh Hodges Hayes & Marian Sherrill

35. Paper clips are more useful than: no paper clips.

36. If I do anything well it’s: project manage - seriously, I rock that shizz.

37. And by the way: It's my b-day and Momma is going to see Hootie and the Blowfish tonight so I can feel like I'm still in college! WHOOT WHOOT!!

No comments: