Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer TV - Ya'll Watching?

Oooooh, I'm getting so excited about some summer TV right now. Big Brother Season 11 started last week, and with just two eps so far, it clearly looks like the drama is gonna be STELLAR this season. I love this reality show, because it is full of bobos, and I love the fact that it comes on 3 times a week! (That means I've always got some delicious trash in my DVR que to watch at any given time!)

So far, my faves are the hot guy from Chicago - Jeff. He's in the athlete clique and makes me a little weak in the knees! I also loved that he's not playing into the BS that the Head of Household Jessie is trying to rope him into. (Althought this could come back to bite him in the end)
I also like that little cute girl from Charlotte - Jordan. She's kinda in the background right now, but just seems to be an all around sweet girl that I think I'd be friends with.

We'll see how the season plays out. I may switch my faves up once the true colors start showing.

I'm also totally loving the Bachelorette right now. I had said after the last Bachelor with doofus Jason and his "most shocking reunion show revelation ever" that I was totally DUNZO with this show. But, who can resist watching 25 Hottie McHottersons every week with their shirts off chasing around this one lucky girl and professing their love!??!!

I'm rooting for Ed this season. I loved him from the beginning, was really, really devastated when he left and oh so happy when he returned! I think I'm gonna get a t-shirt and iron on some letters that say "Go Ed!" - I'm sure Michael would love that idea. He thinks both these shows are ridiculous!

No comments: