Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gym Etiquette 101

In the spirit of having some new running shoes, I decided to take my booty to the gym today to have a little cardio session. Here's my beef...

WHO can seriously get a workout in when you are gabbing on your cell phone for 55 minutes? WHO can seriously get a workout in when the person on the elliptical machine next to you has been on their cell phone for 55 minutes????

Seriously? I've rarely been so pissed in the gym. (I mean I get pissed on a weekly basis at some of the random BS my trainer makes me do, but this took me to a whole new level of pissed off!) There I am, just randomly getting my jog on, and this chick jumps on the elliptical machine beside me and proceeds to go through her entire phone list and call everyone she knows. The conversations range from describing the loser she is dating to her "good friend's" infertility issues!! Oh my gosh! I'm sure they would remain "good friends" once this girl found out that everyone at O2 Fitness at Falls Village knew how many viable eggs she had to harvest this month!!! So, does she stop at the first 20 minute call? NO! Does she stop at the next 30 minute call?? NO!!! Does she continue talking on her cell phone after she's run everyone out of the cardio area and she walks to the locker room??? NO!!!! This beeotch is still talking!!!

I finally had enough and left - you know what? I bet she's still talking!!!

Here's my first installment of GYM ETIQUETTE 101 - Feel free to get your cardio on - but get off the effing phone first!!! GEEZ!!!

No comments: